1400 Litre Circular Plastic Bunded Oil Tank - Fire ProtectedTUFF1400VBFP
1400 LITRE TUFFA CIRCULAR PLASTIC BUNDED OIL TANK - FIRE PROTECTED
Store heating oils securely with this time-saving, cost-effective oil tank.
This fully bunded tank features a secondary casing with a minimum of 110% the capacity of the inner tank, providing protection from leakage and overfilling. The bund is also covered helping to keep it free from collecting rainwater and debris. Built-in fire protection cuts down on additional labour requirements and removes the need for civil works.
Manufactured from recyclable polyethylene, the 1400VBFP Tuffa Heating Oil Tank is UV stabilised and corrosion resistant, and comes with an overfill prevention valve which shuts off automatically when the tank is full. Each tank has s 2” BSP fill connection complete with cap and chain, a vent, and a 1” bottom outlet (or 10mm top outlet if preferred).
Access is made easy thanks to the lockable hinged flip cover on the outer tank. The float level gauge provides clear indication of fuel level, while a clear inner tank gives a secondary fuel level measure for double accuracy.
The 1400VBFP tank is supplied with a tank pack containing a 1” -1/2” adaptor, ball valve and filter.
Fire Protection Features :
- 30 minute fire protection - position a domestic tank along side buildings and boundaries
- 60 minute fire protection - position a domestic tank inside uninhabited premises such as a garage, following installer / inspector approval
- 60 minute fire protection - position a non-domestic tank along side buildings and boundaries
Fire Protection :
- This tank can be stored within a garage or outbuilding, or hidden behind existing structures
- A new modern fuel tank solution to replace old tanks within 1.8m of properties and structures, and are compliant with current regulations
- Fantastic alternative form of compliance to constructed fire barriers, removing the requirement of new construction or building works
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC) approved, compliant with current Building Regulations
- Designed to prevent leakage and the possibility of overfilling
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant polyethylene and can be recycled
- Integral installed fire protection
- Completely bunded tank, complete with secondary containment designed to store 110% of the primary tanks content.
- 2″ Female BSP filling connection, complete with threaded cover
- Float content gauge & electric content gauge
- 1″ BSP female threaded lower outlet
- Overflow protection valve
- Lockable hinged access panel
- Tank installation kit ( 1″ – 1/2″ converter, ball cock and strainer )
Tank Weight ( kg ) 170
Tank Capacity ( litres ) 1400
Tank Diameter ( mm ) 1585
Tank Height ( mm ) 1740