1350 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Plastic Bunded£1,650.00 £1,375.00 (ex. VAT)
2500 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Plastic Bunded£1,870.00 £1,558.33 (ex. VAT)
3500 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Plastic Bunded£3,440.00 £2,866.67 (ex. VAT)
5000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Steel Bunded£9,477.00 £7,897.50 (ex. VAT)
6000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Plastic Bunded£3,950.00 £3,291.67 (ex. VAT)
10000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Plastic Bunded£5,850.00 £4,875.00 (ex. VAT)
10000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Steel Bunded£11,522.00 £9,601.67 (ex. VAT)
15000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Plastic Bunded£6,610.00 £5,508.33 (ex. VAT)
15000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Steel Bunded£16,152.00 £13,460.00 (ex. VAT)
30000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Steel Bunded£27,415.00 £22,845.83 (ex. VAT)
47000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Steel Bunded£38,559.00 £32,132.50 (ex. VAT)
86000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Steel Bunded£49,167.00 £40,972.50 (ex. VAT)
20000 Litre Diesel Tank - Fuel Station Steel Bunded£19,429.00 £16,190.83 (ex. VAT)
Bunded Diesel Tanks
Bunded Diesel Storage Tanks
If you are looking for bunded diesel tanks, you have come to the right place. These tanks are unique as they have two layers, the inner tank and the outer tank. It’s the outer tank that acts as a bund, as a secondary containment. If the main tank leaks, the outer layer will keep the oil contained and this prevents the surrounding area from being contaminated. Of all the bunded diesel tanks available, integrally bunded tanks are the most popular. This is because the alternative methods are costly and time consuming. All of our bunded diesel tanks have submersible pumping units. These units consist of a pump, flowmeter, delivery host, filtetrain, gauge and automatic shut off nozzle. If you opt for a larger capacity bunded diesel tank, you will also get a bund and overfill device as well as a lockable security cabinet.
If you have specific requirements, you can choose a bespoke bunded diesel tank. These bunded diesel tanks are created with you in mind. They range from 1,350 litres to 15,000 litres. With interinkiling, they can go up to 100,000 litres. All of our bunded diesel tanks come ready to use.
Choosing a Bunded Diesel Tank Size
It’s always a good idea to choose the largest bunded diesel tank that you can, as this reduces the chances of running out of fuel. It also minimises the number of tank refills needed and allows you to bulk buy fuel.
Regulations for Domestic Diesel Storage
There are regulations for storing oil in England. If you are storing oil in containers and the capacity is under 3,501, you don’t need a secondary containment unless it’s placed in an area where an oil spill could reach a public water source. This includes:
● Locations where oil spills could run over hard ground and reach coastal waters, inland waters or a drinking water source.
● Locations where oil spills could reach an open drain or loose manhole cover.
● Locations where the bunded diesel tank vent pipes can’t be seen when it’s being filled.
● Anywhere within 10m of coastal waters, fresh inland waters, lakes and streams.
● Anywhere within 50m of a drinking water source.
Regulations for Commercial Diesel Storage
If your business stores oil in a tank with a capacity of more than 201 litres, you need to follow commercial diesel storage regulations. All commercial diesel tanks must be bunded.
Regulations for Agricultural Diesel Storage
There are different rules for storing oil for agricultural use in England. For example, bunded diesel tanks are needed for storage containers with a capacity of over 1,500 litres. It’s also important that no part of the oil storage installation is within 10m of inland or coastal waters.
Bunded Diesel Tank Guarantee
All of our bunded diesel tanks have a 10 year guarantee for the inner tank and bund, the other parts have a one year guarantee. To ensure bunded diesel tanks last a long time, we recommend regular maintenance and considering a professional service maintenance package.
Bunded Diesel Tank Delivery
All of our bunded diesel tanks are built to order, which means each one is unique. We can deliver bunded diesel tanks to sites throughout the UK or they can be collected from a factory in Uttoxeter.
Small Plastic Tanks (Up To 2,500 Litres): 7 - 10 Days
Large Plastic Tanks (Over 2,500 Litres): 2 - 3 Weeks
Small Steel Tanks (Up To 2,300 Litres): 4 - 6 Weeks
Large Steel Tanks (Over 2,300 Litres): 8 - 10 Weeks
Bunded Diesel Tank Manufacturing and Quality Standards
It’s important that all bunded diesel tanks meet British Standards and Trade Association Standards, complying with BS EN ISO 9001 as a minimum. All bunded diesel tanks should be made using suitable material, with enough strength to ensure no bursts or leaks occur. With proper maintenance, bunded diesel tanks should be able to last at least 20 years at least. All rotationally moulded polyethylene tanks must also meet BS EN 13341 Standards and CE. This confirms that they meet all standards for health, safety and environmental standards. Steel bunded diesel tanks BS 788 Standards.
Bunded Diesel Tank FAQs
● What’s a Bunded Diesel Tank? - It’s a tank to storage diesel and it’s made of two tanks. There’s an inner tank to contain the diesel and an outer tank to contain leaks. The outer tank must be able to hold 110% of the contents of the inner tank, as a legal requirement.
● What’s a Bunded Fuel Tank? - It’s a tank to storage diesel and it’s made of two tanks. There’s an inner tank to contain the diesel and an outer tank to contain leaks. The outer tank must be able to hold 110% of the contents of the inner tank.
● How Much Should a Bund Hold? - In order to comply with oil storage regulations, it must be able to hold at least 110% of the contents of the inner tank.
● How is Diesel Fuel Stored? - When you are storing more than 200 litres of diesel, a bunded tank is required. These are available in capacities from 1,350 litres to 86,000 litres.How Is Diesel Stored Long Term? - Diesel should be stored in a tank below 20 degrees celsius, out of direct sunlight and free from water. This will ensure the diesel can be stored for up to a year without additives being needed.